If you have any questions regarding the use of ABBYY PDF Transformer 3.0, please consult the accompanying documentation before contacting the technical support service. You may also wish to browse the technical support section on the ABBYY website at www.abbyy.com/support — you may find the answer to your question there.
Our technical support service experts will need the following information to answer your question competently:
- your first and last name
- the name of your company or organization (if applicable)
- your telephone number (or fax or e-mail)
- the serial number of your ABBYY PDF Transformer 3.0 package (see Help>About ABBYY PDF Transformer and look up the Licensing information field)
- build number (see Help>About ABBYY PDF Transformer)
- a general description of your problem and the full text of the error message (if there was one)
- the type of your computer and processor
- the version of your Windows operating system
- any other information you consider important
You can gather some of the above information automatically:
- Select Help>About ABBYY PDF Transformer.
- In the About ABBYY PDF Transformer dialog box, click the System Info… button.
A dialog box will open displaying some of the above information.
|Only registered users are eligible for free technical support. You can register your copy of the application on the ABBYY website or by selecting Help>Register Now….|
|If you have any questions and suggestions, please contact the ABBYY office nearest to you.|