Table Cells Detected Incorrectly
If ABBYY PDF Transformer 3.0 has detected the rows and columns in a table incorrectly, you may adjust the results of the automatic analysis and re-run the conversion process. Example of a complex table…
To adjust a table area, use:
- Tools on the toolbar
- You can add or remove vertical and horizontal lines in your table. On the toolbar, select , , or .
- Select the or tool to merge or split the selected cells. You can only split cells that have been previously merged.
- Shortcut menu commands
Right-click on the desired table area and from the shortcut menu select:
- Merge Table Cells or Split Table Cells to merge or split the selected cells. You can only split cells that have been previously merged.
- If a table cell contains only a picture, select Treat Selected Cells as Picture. If the cell contains text as well as a picture, draw a separate area for the picture inside the cell.
- By using keyboard shortcuts
- To merge or split table cells, press CTRL+M or CTRL+L respectively. You can only split cells that have been previously merged.
|You may also need to adjust the results of automatic table analysis if your table contains cells with vertical text in them. For troubleshooting, see Vertical Text Not Detected.|
For more about area types and how to adjust them, see Adjusting Area Types and Area Borders.