Converting Documents Written in More Than One Language
The instructions below will help you convert a document written in English and Chinese. If your document uses a different language combination, select the appropriate languages at step 2.
- Click the Open PDF button to open the document in ABBYY PDF Transformer 3.0.
- From the PDF Document Languages drop-down list, select Chinese and English.
- Use the tools on the toolbar to draw areas on the image manually.
For documents with simpler structures, you can let ABBYY PDF Transformer 3.0 detect the areas by clicking or by pressing Ctrl+F. If you are not satisfied with the results, adjust the areas manually.
- If required, specify the text direction by selecting it from the area shortcut menu.
- Click the Convert button.