Complex Structure of Document Not Reproduced after Conversion
Before ABBYY PDF Transformer 3.0 performs the conversion process on your document, it detects areas containing text, pictures, tables, and barcodes. The program than relies on this analysis to determine the areas and order of conversion. This information is also used to recreate the original formatting.
With very complex formatting, some areas may be detected incorrectly. You can adjust only these areas rather than drawing all the areas manually.
To adjust areas:
- Use the area tools located on the toolbar to modify areas.
- Re-launch the conversion process.
For more information, see:
- Adjusting Area Types and Area Borders (describes area tools)
- Table Not Detected (contains instructions for drawing a table area)
- Table Cells Detected Incorrectly (troubleshooting cell detection)
- Picture Not Detected (contains instructions for drawing a picture area)