Extracting Text and Pictures from PDF Documents
With ABBYY PDF Transformer 3.0 you can:
- select areas on pages of a PDF document and save them as images via a shortcut menu;
- extract text fragments from a PDF document.
To extract a picture from a PDF document:
- On your PDF document, select an area of type Picture.
- Right-click on the area and select Copy Picture from the shortcut menu.
- Paste the copied picture into the application of your choice.
To extract a text fragment:
- Right-click on the desired area of type Text and select Copy Text from the shortcut menu.
- Paste the copied text into an application of your choice.
|You can create a new area manually or run automated page analysis.|
Creating a new area
Running automated page analysis
To run automated analysis, do one of the following: