Converting PDF Documents
ABBYY PDF Transformer 3.0 is an easy-to-use tool for converting entire PDF documents or only selected pages into editable formats.
The document conversion process is shown below:
|For detailed information about each step, click the corresponding block on the flow chart.|
|If there are too many errors in the resulting document, make sure you have selected the right conversion options and try drawing the text, picture, and table areas manually. For more information, see Improving Conversion Results.|
This section provides detailed instructions for converting PDF documents from within Microsoft Office applications, offers advice on selecting optimal conversion options, and provides tips on how to improve conversion results.
- Converting PDF Documents from within Microsoft Office Applications
- Converting PDF Files from Windows Explorer
- Additional Conversion Options
- Extracting Text and Pictures from PDF Documents
- PDF and PDF/A Conversion Features
- Improving Conversion Results
- PDF Conversion Window